“The quality will remain when the price is forgotten”
One of the most critical aspects when planning a building, renovation or extension project at your property is working out how much it is going to cost.
Whatever the project is, it is impossible to quote building costs without working drawings, list of materials, fittings, fixtures and labour costs.
At Avbase Building Services, our budgeting and planning model is based on the following procedure:
- Following the initial contact with the client, we set a date and time to see the property and discuss the building requirements face to face.
- Then, we prepare an initial estimate in writing outlining the project details, timings and costs
- Once the client approves the initial estimate, we agree on a start date.
- During the building/renovating process, should any unforeseen conditions occur, for transparency purposes, we inform the client promptly to avoid any misunderstanding and hidden costs. Therefore, at every step of the way our clients know how much they will have to spend.
- Also, we have long-term relationships with the biggest and most well-known building materials suppliers in the UK which enables us to get special trade deals that are more cost-effective than standard retail prices.
We are always ready and glad to discuss your requirements, give advice about your property’s renovation needs and provide quotations. Contact us today to get a free quote.